OpenDaylight User Groups (ODLUG)
OpenDaylight User Groups (ODLUG) are regional, self-organized, informal associations that meet globally to discuss OpenDaylight. The participants in these groups share knowledge, recruit and onboard new developers, discuss best practices and technical challenges, as well as create awareness. ODLUG hold meetups, run small hackathons, and host social events.
While ODLUG do not have a formal relationship with the OpenDaylight Project, they are a key part of the vast and growing ecosystem.
OpenDaylight User Groups
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/austin-sdn-and-odl-usergroup
- Coordinator: Vasu Srinivasan
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/
- Coordinator: Thomas Bachman
Silicon Valley, CA
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/OpenDaylight-Silicon-Valley/
- Coordinator: Srini Seetharaman
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/Montreal-Software-Defined-Networking-Meetup/events...
- Coordinator: Mathieu Lemay
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/OpenContrail-OpenDayLight-Meetup/events/207813252/
- Coordinator: Qasim Arham
- Meet-up details here: http://www.meetup.com/OpenDaylight-Munich/
- Coordinator: Matthias Backhausen