The OpenDaylight commercial ecosystem is both tight-knit and rapidly expanding. It’s not uncommon for distribution providers to collaborate with systems integrators, application developers and their mutual end user to design a customized solution that exactly meets the users’ needs.
There are a number of ways for solution providers to get engaged with their peers and with end users. The most meaningful connections tend to arise from collaborative upstream work within the OpenDaylight Project, especially within core projects. You can also contribute to Documentation, Test and other operationally important initiatives. Learn how to get involved by visiting the Getting Started for Developers page.
Make sure Foundation staff are fully briefed on your OpenDaylight-based solution or service offerings and your work with your customers. We will:
- List your offerings on the Solution Directory page
- Help you register your offerings in the Powered by OpenDaylight program, if appropriate
- Powered by OpenDaylight registration page
- Powered by OpenDaylight FAQ
- Use your offerings and customer experiences as case studies and examples in briefings with analysts and media, and in public talks
- Make recommendations or introductions to potential partners and end users, if appropriate
Become an LF Networking member. Your support and strategic involvement will help ensure the health of OpenDaylight now and in the future.